Microsoft Jet zero-day and WD My Cloud vulnerabilities disclosed, US authorizes offensive cyber operations and more on episode 126 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Jet Zero-Day Flaw Disclosed
- White House Authorizes Offensive Cyber Operations
- Account Takeover Attacks Increasingly Result in Phishing Email
- WD My Cloud Vulnerability Found
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020