New multifunction ransomware botnet, Scan4You developer sentenced to 14 years and Twitter flaw may expose DMs on episode 127 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Virobot Botnet Ransomware, New Multifunction Malware
- Scan4You Developer Sentenced to 14 Years
- Twitter Flaw May Have Exposed Direct Messages
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020