New multifunction ransomware botnet, Scan4You developer sentenced to 14 years and Twitter flaw may expose DMs on episode 127 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Virobot Botnet Ransomware, New Multifunction Malware
- Scan4You Developer Sentenced to 14 Years
- Twitter Flaw May Have Exposed Direct Messages
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- InfoG v1.0 – An Open Source Information Gathering Tool - May 13, 2019