The US Dept. of Commerce issues request for comments on new online privacy rules, two United Nations data leaks reported and Mozilla launches a free data breach notification service on episode 129 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US Seeks Input on New Online Privacy Rules
- United Nations Data Leaks
- Mozilla Launches Free Data Breach Notification Service
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019