The US Dept. of Commerce issues request for comments on new online privacy rules, two United Nations data leaks reported and Mozilla launches a free data breach notification service on episode 129 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- US Seeks Input on New Online Privacy Rules
- United Nations Data Leaks
- Mozilla Launches Free Data Breach Notification Service
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020