Google+ data leak results in lawsuit for Alphabet, North Carolina utility company reeling from ransomware and Anthem agrees to record HIPAA settlement on episode 143 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Alphabet Sued by Investors Over Google+ Leak
- North Carolina Water Company Reeling from Ransomware Infection
- Insurance Company Anthem to Pay Record $16 Million for Data Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020