Google+ data leak results in lawsuit for Alphabet, North Carolina utility company reeling from ransomware and Anthem agrees to record HIPAA settlement on episode 143 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Alphabet Sued by Investors Over Google+ Leak
- North Carolina Water Company Reeling from Ransomware Infection
- Insurance Company Anthem to Pay Record $16 Million for Data Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019