Another Windows zero-day exploit disclosed on Twitter, Cathay Pacific airline suffers data breach and Apple actually locks out iPhone cracking tool used by law enforcement on episode 149 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Windows Zero-Day Exploit Published on Twitter
- Cathay Pacific Suffers Data Breach Impacting 9.4 Million People
- Apple Locks Out Police iPhone Cracking Tool GreyKey
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019