Kids miSafes watch vulnerabilities put children at risk, Firefox to display a warning on sites with data breaches and Japan’s cybersecurity minister says he’s never used a computer on episode 165 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- GPS Tracking Watch for Children Vulnerable to Remote Spy Attacks
- Firefox Now Displays Warning on Sites with Previous Data Breaches
- Japan Cybersecurity Minister Says He’s Never Used a Computer
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019