Kids miSafes watch vulnerabilities put children at risk, Firefox to display a warning on sites with data breaches and Japan’s cybersecurity minister says he’s never used a computer on episode 165 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- GPS Tracking Watch for Children Vulnerable to Remote Spy Attacks
- Firefox Now Displays Warning on Sites with Previous Data Breaches
- Japan Cybersecurity Minister Says He’s Never Used a Computer
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020