Ransomware forces Ohia and West Virginia hospitals to divert ER patients, Knuddels app receives Germany’s first GDPR fine and a report shows users are less trusting but more active in their smartphone data security on episode 171 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ransomware Attack Forced Hospital to Divert ER Patients
- Knuddels Flirt App Receives GDPR Fine Following Data Breach
- Users More Active In Their Own Smartphone Security, Report Says
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020