Two charged in connection with SamSam ransomware, breach exposes 2.65 million Atrium Health records, and Dell resets passwords following attempted breach on episode 173 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Two Iranian Men Charged for SamSam Ransomware
- Atrium Health Data Breach Exposes 2.65 Million
- Dell Resets Passwords After Attempted Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020