Two charged in connection with SamSam ransomware, breach exposes 2.65 million Atrium Health records, and Dell resets passwords following attempted breach on episode 173 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Two Iranian Men Charged for SamSam Ransomware
- Atrium Health Data Breach Exposes 2.65 Million
- Dell Resets Passwords After Attempted Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019