Zoom conferencing app vulnerability, Dunkin’ Donuts alerts customers to a potential data breach, and malware attacks decrease over Thanksgiving weekend on episode 174 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Zoom Conferencing App Vulnerability
- Dunkin’ Donuts Alerts Users to Potential Data Breach
- Malware Attacks Over Thanksgiving Weekend Drops
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #181 - December 11, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #180 – Interview with Valentino De Sousa - December 10, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #179 - December 7, 2018