Zoom conferencing app vulnerability, Dunkin’ Donuts alerts customers to a potential data breach, and malware attacks decrease over Thanksgiving weekend on episode 174 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Zoom Conferencing App Vulnerability
- Dunkin’ Donuts Alerts Users to Potential Data Breach
- Malware Attacks Over Thanksgiving Weekend Drops
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020