Zoom conferencing app vulnerability, Dunkin’ Donuts alerts customers to a potential data breach, and malware attacks decrease over Thanksgiving weekend on episode 174 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Zoom Conferencing App Vulnerability
- Dunkin’ Donuts Alerts Users to Potential Data Breach
- Malware Attacks Over Thanksgiving Weekend Drops
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 4 Real-Life Examples of Stolen Identity and How They Did It - July 23, 2019
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- ACH in the Payment API – An Overview - July 11, 2019