Republican campaign committee hack, 1-800-Flowers payment card breach, and Google’s December Android patches on episode 177 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Republican Campaign Committee Hacked During Midterm Election
- 1-800-Flowers Suffers Breach of Payment Card Data
- Google Patches 6 Android Remote Code Execution Flaws
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019