Republican campaign committee hack, 1-800-Flowers payment card breach, and Google’s December Android patches on episode 177 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Republican Campaign Committee Hacked During Midterm Election
- 1-800-Flowers Suffers Breach of Payment Card Data
- Google Patches 6 Android Remote Code Execution Flaws
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019