Republican campaign committee hack, 1-800-Flowers payment card breach, and Google’s December Android patches on episode 177 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Republican Campaign Committee Hacked During Midterm Election
- 1-800-Flowers Suffers Breach of Payment Card Data
- Google Patches 6 Android Remote Code Execution Flaws
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- A Trip Into The World Of Big Data - October 7, 2019
- Can My VPN Get Hacked? - October 6, 2019
- How does SOX Compliance Benefit your Organization? - September 26, 2019