Republican campaign committee hack, 1-800-Flowers payment card breach, and Google’s December Android patches on episode 177 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Republican Campaign Committee Hacked During Midterm Election
- 1-800-Flowers Suffers Breach of Payment Card Data
- Google Patches 6 Android Remote Code Execution Flaws
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019