Republican campaign committee hack, 1-800-Flowers payment card breach, and Google’s December Android patches on episode 177 of our daily podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Republican Campaign Committee Hacked During Midterm Election
- 1-800-Flowers Suffers Breach of Payment Card Data
- Google Patches 6 Android Remote Code Execution Flaws
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #181 - December 11, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #180 – Interview with Valentino De Sousa - December 10, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #179 - December 7, 2018