Bomb threat email scam alarms businesses, WordPress bug led to some passwords indexed by Google, and data protection lacking in US Border data searches on episode 184 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Bomb Threat Email Scam
- WordPress Bug Led to Google Indexing User Passwords
- US Border Agents Copy Travelers’ Data Then Lose It
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #242 - March 19, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #241: Cyber Law with Steve Black, Professor of Law - March 18, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #240 - March 15, 2019