Bomb threat email scam alarms businesses, WordPress bug led to some passwords indexed by Google, and data protection lacking in US Border data searches on episode 184 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Bomb Threat Email Scam
- WordPress Bug Led to Google Indexing User Passwords
- US Border Agents Copy Travelers’ Data Then Lose It
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020