Yet more user data leaks via third-party apps from both Twitter and Facebook plus updates on the bomb threat extortion campaign on episode 185 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Twitter Fixes Vulnerability That Allowed Unauthorized Access to Direct Messages
- Facebook Bug Exposed Private Photos of 6.8 Million Users
- Bomb Threat Extortion Campaign Linked to Other Scams
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #207 - January 23, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #206 - January 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #205: Interview with Noam Kehati of Sixgill - January 21, 2019