New malware pulls commands from memes on Twitter, yet another Twitter bug, and Signal can’t comply with new Australian encryption law on episode 186 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Malware Pulls Code from Memes on Twitter
- Attackers Attempting to Exploit New Twitter Bug
- Signal Says It Can’t Comply with Australia’s New Encryption Law
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #242 - March 19, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #241: Cyber Law with Steve Black, Professor of Law - March 18, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #240 - March 15, 2019