New malware pulls commands from memes on Twitter, yet another Twitter bug, and Signal can’t comply with new Australian encryption law on episode 186 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Malware Pulls Code from Memes on Twitter
- Attackers Attempting to Exploit New Twitter Bug
- Signal Says It Can’t Comply with Australia’s New Encryption Law
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019