NASA reveals a data breach that compromised staff social security numbers and Trend Micro warns that HolaVPN is unsafe on episode 187 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- NASA Staff Records Compromised
- Trend Micro Says HolaVPN is Unsafe
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019