A look at the largest cybersecurity, hacking, and privacy headlines of 2018 on episode 192 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency Miner Malware
- Election Security
- Facebook and Cambridge Analytica
- Breach Fatigue
- Largest Data Breaches of 2018
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #246 - March 25, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019