Hacker hijack Chromecasts to promote PewDiePie and a hacker group threatens to release stolen 9/11 related files on episode 193 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Hackers Hijack Chromecasts to Promote PewDiePie
- Hacker Group Threatens to Release Stolen Insurance Files Related to 9/11
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #246 - March 25, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019