10 million impacted in breaches disclosed so far in 2019, Adobe issues patches for two critical vulnerabilities, and Chromecast PewDiePie attack campaign shuts down on episode 194 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Blur Password Manager Breach
- BlankMediaGames Town of Salem Breach
- Two Critical Flaws Patched in Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- Chromecast Hackers Stop Attack Campaign Out of Legal Fears
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020