10 million impacted in breaches disclosed so far in 2019, Adobe issues patches for two critical vulnerabilities, and Chromecast PewDiePie attack campaign shuts down on episode 194 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Blur Password Manager Breach
- BlankMediaGames Town of Salem Breach
- Two Critical Flaws Patched in Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- Chromecast Hackers Stop Attack Campaign Out of Legal Fears
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #207 - January 23, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #206 - January 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #205: Interview with Noam Kehati of Sixgill - January 21, 2019