10 million impacted in breaches disclosed so far in 2019, Adobe issues patches for two critical vulnerabilities, and Chromecast PewDiePie attack campaign shuts down on episode 194 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Blur Password Manager Breach
- BlankMediaGames Town of Salem Breach
- Two Critical Flaws Patched in Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- Chromecast Hackers Stop Attack Campaign Out of Legal Fears
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019