A hacker compromises Australia’s Early Warning Network, Zerodium to pay up to $2M for Apple zero-day exploits, and a pair of new breach disclosures on episode 196 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Hacker Compromises Early Warning Network
- Zerodium to Pay Up to $2M for Apple Zero-Day Exploits
- Humana Breach
- OXO Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #207 - January 23, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #206 - January 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #205: Interview with Noam Kehati of Sixgill - January 21, 2019