A hacker compromises Australia’s Early Warning Network, Zerodium to pay up to $2M for Apple zero-day exploits, and a pair of new breach disclosures on episode 196 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Hacker Compromises Early Warning Network
- Zerodium to Pay Up to $2M for Apple Zero-Day Exploits
- Humana Breach
- OXO Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020