Ryuk ransomware operators using TrickBot to gain access to networks, fake pirated movie file tampers with search results, and Microsoft fixes Windows 7 remote shares issue on episode 200 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ryuk Ransomware Attackers Using TrickBot to Gain Access
- Fake Movie File Steals Crypto and Tampers with Search Results
- Microsoft Stand-Alone Update to Fix Windows 7 Remote Shares
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019