Ryuk ransomware operators using TrickBot to gain access to networks, fake pirated movie file tampers with search results, and Microsoft fixes Windows 7 remote shares issue on episode 200 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ryuk Ransomware Attackers Using TrickBot to Gain Access
- Fake Movie File Steals Crypto and Tampers with Search Results
- Microsoft Stand-Alone Update to Fix Windows 7 Remote Shares
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020