Ryuk ransomware operators using TrickBot to gain access to networks, fake pirated movie file tampers with search results, and Microsoft fixes Windows 7 remote shares issue on episode 200 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ryuk Ransomware Attackers Using TrickBot to Gain Access
- Fake Movie File Steals Crypto and Tampers with Search Results
- Microsoft Stand-Alone Update to Fix Windows 7 Remote Shares
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019