Love Letter malspam campaign, US Judge rules against compelled use of biometrics in search warrant, and Massachusetts passes new data breach law on episode 201 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Large “Love Letter” Malspam Campaign Discovered
- Judge Rules Compelled Use of Biometrics Violates Fifth Amendment
- Massachusetts Amends Breach Law
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- PrepAway – An Interactive Environment for Vmware Certification Exams Preparation - September 12, 2019
- Is it Important to Communicate with Other Hackers Across the Globe? - September 11, 2019
- How to Protect your Online Data in 2019 - September 11, 2019