Noam Kehati, Cyber Intelligence Analyst at Sixgill, talks about interesting conversations she’s had with cybercriminals on the dark web as well as Sixgill’s research into dark web criminal activity.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About Sixgill
- What is the dark web?
- Mapping the dark web as a social network.
- Conversations with cybercriminals.
- How individuals and enterprises can protect their information.
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 5 Robust Cybersecurity Practices for Your Email Marketing Campaigns - December 5, 2019
- 5 Insider Threat Solutions You Should Follow in 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Data Breaches That Occurred in 2019 and How Cybersecurity Frameworks Can Work To Prevent Them - November 25, 2019