Noam Kehati, Cyber Intelligence Analyst at Sixgill, talks about interesting conversations she’s had with cybercriminals on the dark web as well as Sixgill’s research into dark web criminal activity.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About Sixgill
- What is the dark web?
- Mapping the dark web as a social network.
- Conversations with cybercriminals.
- How individuals and enterprises can protect their information.
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020