Noam Kehati, Cyber Intelligence Analyst at Sixgill, talks about interesting conversations she’s had with cybercriminals on the dark web as well as Sixgill’s research into dark web criminal activity.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About Sixgill
- What is the dark web?
- Mapping the dark web as a social network.
- Conversations with cybercriminals.
- How individuals and enterprises can protect their information.
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019