New Microsoft Exchange Zero-Day and iPhoneX jailbreak attacks based on known vulnerabilities and a wave of attacks using App Engine Google Cloud Platform to deliver malware on episode 209 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Exchange Zero-Day Exploit
- Critical Vulnerabilities Could Be Chained to Jailbreak iOS on iPhoneX
- Threat Actors Using Google Cloud Platform to Deliver Malware
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020