New Microsoft Exchange Zero-Day and iPhoneX jailbreak attacks based on known vulnerabilities and a wave of attacks using App Engine Google Cloud Platform to deliver malware on episode 209 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Microsoft Exchange Zero-Day Exploit
- Critical Vulnerabilities Could Be Chained to Jailbreak iOS on iPhoneX
- Threat Actors Using Google Cloud Platform to Deliver Malware
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019