New exploit code leads to active attacks on Cisco routers, abandoned WordPress plug-in leads to active attacks on websites, and DailyMotion suffers a credential stuffing attack on episode 210 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Cisco Routers Actively Targeted With New Exploits
- Abandoned WordPress Plug-in Leaving Sites Open to Attack
- DailyMotion Discloses Credential Stuffing Attack
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019