New exploit code leads to active attacks on Cisco routers, abandoned WordPress plug-in leads to active attacks on websites, and DailyMotion suffers a credential stuffing attack on episode 210 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Cisco Routers Actively Targeted With New Exploits
- Abandoned WordPress Plug-in Leaving Sites Open to Attack
- DailyMotion Discloses Credential Stuffing Attack
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019