FaceTime bug allows users to spy on each other, authorities shut down hacked server marketplace, and data of over 14,000 diagnosed with HIV leaks online on episode 211 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- FaceTime Bug Discovered
- Authorities Shut Down Hacked Server Marketplace
- Data of over 14,000 Diagnosed with HIV Leaks Online
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019