A new Linux backdoor trojan discovered, Jack’d app exposes private user images, and Huddle House POS system breach on episode 213 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Linux Backdoor Discovered
- Jack’d Private User Data Exposure
- Huddle House POS System Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020