A new Linux backdoor trojan discovered, Jack’d app exposes private user images, and Huddle House POS system breach on episode 213 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- New Linux Backdoor Discovered
- Jack’d Private User Data Exposure
- Huddle House POS System Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019