Adobe Reader DC zero-day flaw gets a temporary patch, critical flaw found in WordPress plugin, and first clipper malware found in Google Play store on episode 218 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Temporary Patch for Adobe Reader Zero-Day
- Critical Flaw in ‘Simple Social Buttons’ WordPress Plugin
- Clipper Malware Discovered on Google Play
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019