Adobe Reader DC zero-day flaw gets a temporary patch, critical flaw found in WordPress plugin, and first clipper malware found in Google Play store on episode 218 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Temporary Patch for Adobe Reader Zero-Day
- Critical Flaw in ‘Simple Social Buttons’ WordPress Plugin
- Clipper Malware Discovered on Google Play
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020