Coinhive to shut down on March 8th, a new free hacking toolkit, and Thunderclap Thunderbolt vulnerabilities on episode 229 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Coinhive Cryptomining Service to Shut Down
- CQURE to Offer Free Hacking Toolkit
- Thunderbolt 3 Vulnerabilities
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019