Google reveals patched Chrome flaw was exploited in the wild, StealthWorker malware using botnet to brute-force websites, and UniKey patches BleedingBit flaws on episode 234 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Patches Actively Exploited Chrome Zero-Day
- StealthWorker Malware Using Botnet to Brute-Force Websites
- RSAC 2019: UniKey Patches BleedingBit Vulnerabilities
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019