A Windows 7 zero-day, easily hackable ultrasound machines, Notepad++ losing code signing, and man guilty of hacking over cop acquittal on episode 235 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Urges Windows 7 Users Upgrade to Windows 10
- Notepad++ Will No Longer Be Code Signed
- RSAC 2019: Two Click Ultrasound Hack
- Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking Over Police Acquittal
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019