Marketing email database exposes 2 billion records, Facebook sues two Ukranians for stealing user data with malicious quiz apps and browser extensions, and hacker stole 6 to 10TB in Citrix breach on episode 236 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Marketing Email Database Exposed Over 2 Billion Records
- Facebook Sues Ukrainian Devs for Stealing User Data with Quiz Malware
- Hackers Stole 6TB of Data in Citrix Breach
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019