Intel multiple vulnerabilities in it’s Windows 10 graphics drivers, new POS malware being marketed, and critical flaw in Swiss and Australian e-voting system on episode 239 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Intel Windows 10 Graphics Driver Flaws
- New Point-of-Sale Malware for Sale
- Critical Flaw Found in Swiss and Australian E-Voting Systems
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020