Intel multiple vulnerabilities in it’s Windows 10 graphics drivers, new POS malware being marketed, and critical flaw in Swiss and Australian e-voting system on episode 239 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Intel Windows 10 Graphics Driver Flaws
- New Point-of-Sale Malware for Sale
- Critical Flaw Found in Swiss and Australian E-Voting Systems
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019