Intel multiple vulnerabilities in it’s Windows 10 graphics drivers, new POS malware being marketed, and critical flaw in Swiss and Australian e-voting system on episode 239 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Intel Windows 10 Graphics Driver Flaws
- New Point-of-Sale Malware for Sale
- Critical Flaw Found in Swiss and Australian E-Voting Systems
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019