Counter-Strike game clients used to create large botnet, WordPress patches XSS flaw, and school students hack system to change grades on episode 240 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Counter-Strike Client Botnet
- WordPress XSS Vulnerability
- High School Students Hack School System to Change Grades
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020