Counter-Strike game clients used to create large botnet, WordPress patches XSS flaw, and school students hack system to change grades on episode 240 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Counter-Strike Client Botnet
- WordPress XSS Vulnerability
- High School Students Hack School System to Change Grades
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Your Ultimate Antivirus Software Guide - November 19, 2019
- 6 OSINT Tools That Make a Pentester’s Life Easier - November 18, 2019
- Cyber Security Threats to Consider in 2019 and Beyond - November 15, 2019