Counter-Strike game clients used to create large botnet, WordPress patches XSS flaw, and school students hack system to change grades on episode 240 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Counter-Strike Client Botnet
- WordPress XSS Vulnerability
- High School Students Hack School System to Change Grades
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Randal Silvey (see all)
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #245: Brent White and Tim Roberts, NTT Security - March 22, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #244 - March 21, 2019
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #243: Social Engineering with Chris Hadnagy - March 20, 2019