Counter-Strike game clients used to create large botnet, WordPress patches XSS flaw, and school students hack system to change grades on episode 240 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Counter-Strike Client Botnet
- WordPress XSS Vulnerability
- High School Students Hack School System to Change Grades
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- EternalBlue Reaching New Heights Since WannaCry Outbreak - July 17, 2019
- Phishing in 2019 – Still Working After All These Years - July 3, 2019
- Apple Pay Used By Hackers To Steal From PrePaid Cards - May 20, 2019