On episode 241 of our daily cybersecurity podcast we are joined by Steve Black, Professor of Law at Texas Tech University School of Law. Steve discusses cyber law, the impact of technological developments on laws, and more.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Steve Black’s background
- Cyber Law at Texas Tech University
- Major changes in cyber law as a result of new technologies like AI and drones.
- What security professionals need to know about legal developments.
- Critical areas of focus for cyber law in the upcoming years.
- InfoSec World 2019 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
You can find Steve Black at…
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 5 Robust Cybersecurity Practices for Your Email Marketing Campaigns - December 5, 2019
- 5 Insider Threat Solutions You Should Follow in 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Data Breaches That Occurred in 2019 and How Cybersecurity Frameworks Can Work To Prevent Them - November 25, 2019