Ad trackers found on 89% of EU government sites and hacker puts forth collection of stolen databases up for sale on episode 242 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Ad Tracking Scripts on 89% of EU Government Sites
- 4th Collection of Hacked Databases for Sale
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020