On episode 243 of our daily cybersecurity podcast we interview Chris Hadnagy, founder and CEO of Social-Engineer, LLC. Chris talks about what social engineering is, what it means in the age of social media, and who should be aware of it.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About Chris Hadnagy
- What is social engineering?
- Social engineering in cybersecurity and social media.
- Non-verbal social engineering and how to defend against it.
- Why company executives need to be versed in social engineering.
- InfoSec World 2019 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
You can find Chris Hadnagy at…
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.