Google Photos flaw, EU fines Google $1.7 billion, VeryMal campaign using Google Firebase, and tech support scammer pleads guilty on episode 244 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Photos Vulnerability
- Google Fined $1.7 Billion by EU
- Mac Malvertising Campaign Using Google Firebase
- Tech Support Scammer Pleads Guilty
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020