Google Photos flaw, EU fines Google $1.7 billion, VeryMal campaign using Google Firebase, and tech support scammer pleads guilty on episode 244 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Photos Vulnerability
- Google Fined $1.7 Billion by EU
- Mac Malvertising Campaign Using Google Firebase
- Tech Support Scammer Pleads Guilty
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- 5 Robust Cybersecurity Practices for Your Email Marketing Campaigns - December 5, 2019
- 5 Insider Threat Solutions You Should Follow in 2019 - November 29, 2019
- Data Breaches That Occurred in 2019 and How Cybersecurity Frameworks Can Work To Prevent Them - November 25, 2019