On episode 245 of our daily cybersecurity podcast we discuss the physical aspect of cybersecurity with Brent White and Tim Roberts, senior security consultants with NTT Security.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About NTT Security
- The physical aspect of protecting an IT environment.
- Social engineering.
- Tools and methods of bypassing physical security.
- Resources and training for addressing physical security vulnerabilities.
- InfoSec World 2019 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020