On episode 245 of our daily cybersecurity podcast we discuss the physical aspect of cybersecurity with Brent White and Tim Roberts, senior security consultants with NTT Security.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- About NTT Security
- The physical aspect of protecting an IT environment.
- Social engineering.
- Tools and methods of bypassing physical security.
- Resources and training for addressing physical security vulnerabilities.
- InfoSec World 2019 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Myth Of Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantees - August 9, 2019
- Wifi Pumpkin – WiFi MITM Attack and Audit Framework - August 9, 2019
- TheFatRat – A Convenient Exploitation Tool - August 7, 2019