Personal information leaked by US organizations, UK Police hit with ransomware, motel guests live-streamed unaware, and another WordPress plugin actively exploited on episode 246 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- FEMA Leaks 2.3 Million Survivors’ Records
- UK Police Federation Ransomware Attack
- Emails of Over 350,000 Exposed in Oregon DHS Breach
- WordPress Plugin Zero-Day Under Attack
- Spycams Secretly Live-Streamed Motel Guests
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020