Asus software updates were used to install backdoors and Google has patched a bug in Chrome that was being actively exploited by tech support scammers on episode 247 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- ASUS Updates Used to Spread Malware
- Google Patches ‘Evil Cursor’ Chrome Vulnerability
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- A Trip Into The World Of Big Data - October 7, 2019
- Can My VPN Get Hacked? - October 6, 2019
- How does SOX Compliance Benefit your Organization? - September 26, 2019