Asus software updates were used to install backdoors and Google has patched a bug in Chrome that was being actively exploited by tech support scammers on episode 247 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- ASUS Updates Used to Spread Malware
- Google Patches ‘Evil Cursor’ Chrome Vulnerability
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020