US Senate proposes Cybersecurity Protection Act, malware-laced Christchurch Shooter Manifesto, ransomware demands Amazon gift cards, and Android trojan targets over 125 bank and crypto apps on episode 250 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- U.S. Senate Proposes Cybersecurity Protection Act
- Malicious Christchurch Shooter Manifesto Circulating
- New Ransomware Demanding Amazon Gift Cards
- New Android Malware Targets Over 125 Banking and Cryptocurrency Apps
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020