Android and Apache Server vulnerabilities get patched, APT32 hiding malware in images, and survey says many IT professionals are still not familiar with cryptojacking on episode 253 of our daily cybersecurity podcast.
Today’s Agenda is as follows:
- Google Patches 11 Android Vulnerabilities
- Apache HTTP Server Escalation Vulnerability Patched
- APT32 Hiding Malware in Images
- Survey: Cryptojacking Still Foreign to IT Professionals
If you would like to add the podcast to your Alexa flash briefings you can do so here.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020