Finally Microsoft reveals the official Windows 10 system requirements. It has published the entire list of system requirements and they are similar to Windows 7 and 8.1.
We can even quietly upgrade Windows 7 and 8.1 to Windows 10 on your computer. You wouldn’t feel much difference on performance of the computer when upgrading to Window 10.
Here are the list of system requirements for Windows 10 on Desktop:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC
- Ram: 1 GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Storage Disk: 16GB for 32-bit OS or 20GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600 pixels resolution or higher
Here are the list of system requirements for Windows 10 on Mobile:
- Graphics: DirectX 9
- Memory: 512MB for 32-bit
- Firmware: UEFI 2.3.1 or Secure boot enabled
- Storage: >= 4GB of flash or SD card required for 4GB devices
- Buttons: Power, Volume Up/Down or Start, back, search
- Display: 3-7.99 inches