Google is offering its users a completely new and better experience of its mailing service. And in an effort to do this, the company has launched a new email service, an alternative to Gmail, called “Inbox” on Wednesday that aims to make email more useful and preview next-generation capabilities.
“Come try it with us”, says the voice claiming to be ‘Your Friends at Gmail. But for trying this new Gmail Inbox application, Google has resorted to the same tactics that it did when it first launched Gmail in 2004 – that is, it was only available on invite. Google has maintained this exclusivity for its new Inbox. It says, “We’re sending out the first round of invitations to give Inbox a try, and each new user will be able to invite their friends. If Inbox can’t arrive soon enough for you, you can email us at [email protected] to get an invitation as soon as more become available.”
According to the company, the Inbox service was designed to deal with the problem of getting too much email, in which the important and most urgent messages get lost amidst junk messages and endless threads.
Inbox solves this problem and displays only real-time updates to emails – for example, showing the delivery status of items bought online, showing reminders in a more accessible way that allows users to more easily keep track of their important chores and appointments.
With this evolution comes new challenges: we get more email now than ever, important information is buried inside messages, and our most important tasks can slip through the cracks—especially when we’re working on our phones,” the company noted. “For many of us, dealing with email has become a daily chore that distracts from what we really need to do—rather than helping us get those things done.”
External features :
- Organising custom message bundles – from bank statements and online shopping purchases to travel reservations, to reduce inbox clutter.
- Speed dialing a friend with a red + button.
- Pin items to come back and address.
- Marking tasks as done by swiping to right.
- Find travel docs, photos and other critical information without opening the email.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How to choose a reliable VPN provider for 2019 - January 23, 2019
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018