1. Pick a unique, strong password – Use a minimum of 8 characters using alpha, numerics, punctuation and upper/lower case.
2. Think before you click – even if you see an inviting post from your friend, ask them if you are unsure that they actually posted it.
3. Watch out for fake apps/games – These types of applications are likely to steal your information or attempt to post on your wall.
4. Don’t accept friend requests from people you don’t know – When you accept a friend request your private information is disclosed based on your privacy settings.
- Also Read: Play thousands of DOS Games Free
5. Never give out your login info (e.g email and password).
6. Log in at www.facebook.com instead of following links to avoid phishing websites.
7. Update your browser to ensure it is not vulnerable to known exploits.
8. Run anti-virus software to protect yourself from viruses and malware, scan your computer.
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- Tips How To Recover Deleted Files on Windows PC Free and Easily - October 8, 2018
- iKeyMonitor Android Tracking App Review - September 4, 2018
- “Open Sesame” Vulnerability That Let Users Hack Windows 10 Was Demonstrated at Black Hat Conference - August 12, 2018