Google has recently popped out Pac man on GoogleMaps for this April fools day. Google says that this game is also playable on mobile devices in certain cities and the company says the game “will only be around for a little while.”
How To Play On Computer
- Open Google Maps on your computer.
- Search for a place you think PAC-MAN might be or find a place on the map where you want to start your game.
- Find a location, click the PAC-MAN pin on the map .
- If no pin is visible, in the bottom left, click PAC-MAN.
How To Play On Mobile Device
- Open the Google Maps app maps.
- Search for a place you think PAC-MAN might be. Get clues now.
- Find a location, a button will appear with a PAC-MAN image.
- Touch the PAC-MAN button .
- Your map will change to a game and you can start playing PAC-MAN.
If you cant find PAC-MAN you might need to pan and zoom a bit to find PAC-MAN.
How to control PAC-MAN
- Swipe with your finger to change PAC-MAN direction.
- You can play more times or share your score with you mates.
- After you run out of your 5 lives, you can click Try again to keep playing or Share your score.
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018