A new vulnerable found in WhatsApp which allow hackers to hack WhatsApp account.
How does this trick works?
- First hacker setup WhatApp on a new phone using the target’s phone number
- From WhatsApp, the hacker calls up the phone number on the target’s phone and provides the requisite PIN code to authenticate the account.
- If the hacker has access to the phone, then he can answer the phone call and take the PIN code
- Anyone can answer the WhatsApp call without unlocking the screen on the phone, even if lockscreen feature is enabled.
- This trick bypasses the security password mechanism that is required to access key phone features.
- Especially on iPhones configured with Siri authentication for lockscreen are even more vulnerable to access without any Pin, as contact details will be readily available for access through Siri’s settings.
- In other way if the person attempting to steal WhatsApp account information does not have the target’s phone number, he/she can still get it easily by calling their own number from target’s phone via Siri.
Here is a YouTube video which explains you how a WhatsApp account can be hijacked with a simple trick
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How to choose a reliable VPN provider for 2019 - January 23, 2019
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018