As Samsung Z was announced about a year ago and SamMobiles did some research about the Samsung Z(SM-Z910F) and the company planned to selling this device in Russian Market.
According to Sam Mobile, they planed to release Tizen OS smartphone in Europe. Samsung is testing Tizen in all big countries across Europe, this shows that Samsung is trying to launch Tizen in Europe.
Before Samsung Z1 went official, many people were expecting to see the first Tizen OS smartphone launch in Russia. But due to some problem they didn’t. At present Samsung might plan to release Z1 or Z3 in Europe, or maybe both.
Specification of the Z3 recently leaked online
- 5-inch Super AMOLED with 720p
- 1.3 GHz quad core Spredtrun SC7730S processor
- 1.5GB of Ram
- 8GB internal storage (microSD card included)
- 8MP/5MP camera combo
- 2,600 mAH battery
By releasing Tizen the company doesn’t jump off the android completely, says SamMobiles
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How to choose a reliable VPN provider for 2019 - January 23, 2019
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018