Lalin, remake of Lazykali by bradfreda with fixed bugs, new features and updated tools. Lain is compatible with the latest Kali Linux version.
Lalin gets weekly updates with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Download Lalin from github and enter the following command given below to use Lalin.
$ sudo chmod +x Lalin.sh $ sudo ./Lalin.sh
- Extract the Lalin-master to a folder
- Change the folder permission
- Run the tool
- Have fun using it 🙂
Note: Any changes or alterations to this sourcecode is acceptable, however,any public releases utilizing this code must be approved by writen this tool ( Edo -m- ).
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- The Digital Revolution: Ways to Drive Business Growth in the Private Education Sector - March 9, 2020
- Top Cybersecurity Trends In 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Microsoft Rolled Out Huge Patch Tuesday February With 99 Bug Fixes - February 14, 2020