Lalin, remake of Lazykali by bradfreda with fixed bugs, new features and updated tools. Lain is compatible with the latest Kali Linux version.
Lalin gets weekly updates with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Download Lalin from github and enter the following command given below to use Lalin.
$ sudo chmod +x Lalin.sh $ sudo ./Lalin.sh
- Extract the Lalin-master to a folder
- Change the folder permission
- Run the tool
- Have fun using it 🙂
Note: Any changes or alterations to this sourcecode is acceptable, however,any public releases utilizing this code must be approved by writen this tool ( Edo -m- ).
Latest posts by William Fieldhouse (see all)
- A John McAfee-Backed ICO Exposed Thousands of Peoples Documents Due to Security Blunder - April 26, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #13 - April 17, 2018
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #12 - April 16, 2018