Lalin, remake of Lazykali by bradfreda with fixed bugs, new features and updated tools. Lain is compatible with the latest Kali Linux version.
Lalin gets weekly updates with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Download Lalin from github and enter the following command given below to use Lalin.
$ sudo chmod +x Lalin.sh $ sudo ./Lalin.sh
- Extract the Lalin-master to a folder
- Change the folder permission
- Run the tool
- Have fun using it 🙂
Note: Any changes or alterations to this sourcecode is acceptable, however,any public releases utilizing this code must be approved by writen this tool ( Edo -m- ).
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017