AutoBrowser is a simple tool designed in python for IT professionals to perform penetration testing. The purpose of this tool is to create report and screenshots of http/https based ports on the network, you can choose either analyze Nmap report or scan with Nmap and then the tool automatically check the results with http/https request on each host using headless web browser, and then it will take a screenshot.
On Linux system:
sudo apt-get install python-pip python2.7-dev libxext-dev python-qt4 qt4-dev-tools build-essential nmap sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
On MacOSx system:
- Install Xcode Command Line Tools (AppStore)
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/mxcl/homebrew/go)"
- brew install pyqt nmap
- sudo easy_install pip
- sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
On Windows system:
- Install setuptools
- Install pip
- Install PyOt4
- Install Nmap
- Open command prompt as Administrator > Go to python folder > Scripts ( cd c:\Python27\Scripts)
- pip install -r (Full Path To requirements.txt)
Short video from AutoBrowser 4.0
For more information visit AutoBrowser on github website.
Latest posts by TWR (see all)
- Connecting to Airport WiFi is Safe, Right?…..Wrong - December 5, 2017
- Your HP Wireless mouse can be Spoofed; Be careful - May 18, 2017
- E.U. Fines Facebook $122 Million for misleading information about WhatsApp acquisition - May 18, 2017