FTP Password Recovery is a free command-line tool to find your lost or forgotten FTP password for any FTP server. It automatically detects if the target FTP server allows any Anonymous (without password) connections.
In case your FTP server is running on different port (other than default port 21) then you can easily specify the same in the tool along with server IP address.
It uses simple dictionary based password recovery method. By default it includes sample dictionary file containing common FTP login passwords. You can find good collection of password dictionaries here and here.
List of features:
- Free tool to recover the lost or Forgotten FTP password
- Remotely recover your password for any FTP server
- Option to specify non-standard FTP port
- Automatically detects any Anonymous users
- Uses siimple & quicker Dictionary Crack method
- Includes password dictionary file having common FTP passwords
- Copies the recovered FTP password to clipboard
- Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation
Download and install:
FTP Password Recovery comes with Installer to help in local installation & un-installation. This installer has intuitive wizard which guides you through series of steps in completion of installation.
At any point of time, you can uninstall the product using the Uninstaller located at following location (by default)
Windows 32 bit: C:\Program Files\SecurityXploded\FTPPasswordRecovery
Windows 64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\FTPPasswordRecovery
How to use?:
FTP Password Recovery is console based tool, hence it must be launched from command prompt. Here is the general usage information:
FTPPasswordRecovery.exe -i -p -u -f
Example of FTP Password Recovery:
// Perform FTP Password Recovery using Password List file FTPPasswordRecovery.exe -i "192.168.1.1" -p 21 -u "administrator" -f "c:\passlist.txt"
Latest posts by Unallocated Author (see all)
- How To Ensure Spam Protection And Secure Your Website - January 8, 2019
- Watch Netflix Content From Wherever - December 10, 2018
- Sheger Payment Gateway Hacked By Shad0wSec - November 19, 2018